ERISA Plan Consulting
Integrity Administrators can help clients to understand how an ERISA Plan can improve their cash flow.
ERISA – The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 is a federal law that sets minimum standards for most voluntary pension and health plans in private industry to provide protection for individuals in these plans. ERISA protects interests of the employee benefit plan participants and their beneficiaries by:
• Requiring the disclosure of financial and other information concerning the plan to beneficiaries;
• Establishing standard of conduct for plan fiduciaries;
• Providing for appropriate remedies and access to the federal courts.
ERISA is sometimes used to refer to the full body of laws that regulate employee benefit plans, which are mainly in the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA itself.
Integrity Administrators has extensive experience with ERISA, the Department of Labor, and IRS regulations. We can help your company to select, design, and implement a benefit plan for you and your employees, while minimizing costs and managing complex issues.
With Integrity Administrators on your side, you will have the resources and expert guidance you need to put together a strategic benefit plan designed specifically for you and your organization.
Our ERISA Plan Consulting services include:
• Benefit Plan Design
• Cost Analysis and Alternatives
• Provider Network Negotiations
• Plan Implementation
• Plan Document Preparation
• Communication of Plan Benefits to Employees
• Enrollment Meetings
• Contribution Determinations
• Projected Savings
• Fiduciary Assistance
• Regulatory and Compliance Assistance
• Preparation of Form 5500 (annual tax return)
Contact us to discuss setting up a benefit plan for your organization!
Phone 800.562.9383 Fax 916.921.3383
Integrity Administrators, Inc.
EXCELLENCE IN THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATION