Apply for Employment
Integrity Administrators, Inc. values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you, as well as excellent customer service for our members.
We are a small Third Party Administrator of group health plans that is headquartered in Sacramento, California.
Our open positions can be found at our Careers page, hosted by indeed.com. Please click here to be directed to it.
Application Submission Tips
You will be required to complete the application for employment and provide it at your interview. You may download it using the button above. If you are selected for an interview. Directions to our location are available online, or feel free to ask. Best practice is to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
If you are selected as a new employee, you will receive many benefits that are available at Integrity Administrators. Ask during your interview for benefit clarification for the specific position for which you are applying.
The following benefits are currently available:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Plan (100% Employer Paid*)
- Dental Plan (100% Employer Paid*)
- Vision Plan (100% Employer Paid*)
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Paid*)
- Dependent Life Insurance (100% Employer Paid*)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Direct Deposit (of paycheck)
- Health Reimbursement Account
*Employer paid items refer to insurance premium payment, which is for single employee coverage only, or in the case of Dependent Life Coverage: base coverage only. Benefit availability may vary.
Phone 800.562.9383 Fax 916.921.3383
Integrity Administrators, Inc.
EXCELLENCE IN THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATION